Fire Pit - Home made

Fire Pit - Home made
A day and night on cider

Monday 9 April 2012

So today I have completely and utterly committed to keeping this up to date... what very little I know about myself... It just isn’t likely to happen.  However fuck it, until I give up, I’ll keep on trucking. 

I also want to add a space or column or something about my friend... It’s to be called Snickerisms.. the shit she says.... need to learn how to do this.... also need to work out about sticking to a main focus.  Again... probably not going to happen.

I use to think my loathing of all things in general came from the continual spiral of being drunk, sobering up and remembering why I need to have another drink.  People today like to coin this sub-group in society a functioning alcoholic.  This statement is ridiculous and I question if they are doing it right.  Alcoholism is a fine art of waking up and pouring yourself a tumbler of vodka and then washing it down with red wine.  If you are the definition of a functioning alcoholic you are just doing it wrong.  Alcohism takes time.  Consisting of many mornings, waking a washed with shame and guilt.  It is all these moments accumulated that the choice to drink continually to dimishes all memory and therefore all responsibility... that you truly become an alcoholic. 

So where in here can you be functioning?  WHERE… Where in this derelict styled lifestyle can you be functioning?  A true alcoholic has vodka with their Cornies and brandy in their morning tea…

I have no idea what my point is now… Nope nothing…

I have reread this and still have no idea if it was about continually updating the post, Snickerisms, keeping a focus or alcoholism…

Got nothing!

Reread it again... I am not even drunk and it has coherance...

No comments:

Post a Comment